Kristi at The Story Siren, Jocelyn at Teen Book Review and Steph at Steph Su Reads all nominated me for this award... thanks so much guys! (and wow!) I'm still fairly new to the YA book blogging world, so this is pretty amazing!
Rules of the award:
List five things you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass on this award on to!
So, aside from my obvious obsession with books, here's what else I love:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I don't think I can adequately describe how much I love this show, characters, writing, direction, actors, merchandise, comics, etc... My room currently looks like a Buffy museum, and I've seen each of the episodes hundreds of times. It's almost eleven years since this obsession started, and I highly doubt it will ever go away!
2. Twilight. The books, the movie, Stephenie Meyer... I'm obsessed with it all. I think it must be something to do with vampires...
3. Music. I love all types of music, and have quite an eclectic taste. My favourites include: Jimmy Eat World, Coheed and Cambria, Brand New and Snow Patrol. I'm also a big fan of live music; seeing your favourite songs live is one of the best experiences I can think of.
4. TV shows. I own hundreds of shows on DVD, and I watch almost everything. I prefer TV to film, as there's so much character development and plot growth. Some of my favourites are: all Joss Whedon's shows, Roswell, Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, Dexter, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Supernatural and Medium.
5. The Titanic. After I saw the film eleven years ago, I found myself with a huge interest in the actual disaster. I have numerous books on the subject, and find it absolutely fascinating. And yes, James Cameron's 1998 movie is my favourite of all time!
The five bloggers I'd like to nominate for this award are:
* Sophie at So Many Books, So Little Time
* Luisa at Chicklish
* Carrie at Carrie's YA Bookshelf
* Ana at Young Adult Romance Reviews
* Thao at Serene Hours