Thanks to Prospera Publishing, I have five (5) copies of The Dresskeeper by Mary Naylus to give away (review here).
From Amazon: When Picky's Mum forces her to look after Gran, who has dementia, Picky is accidentally transported back to the year 1685, where a man in a wig insists she is someone called Amelia and tries to kill her. Managing to get the dress off just in time, Picky returns to the present with the dress covered in blood. Who is Amelia? Is she dead? Will wearing the other dresses in the chest take Picky back in time too? And does she dare put herself in danger again?
Rules and info:
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- Only one entry per person, please!
- You don't have to follow my blog to enter.
- Just leave a comment on this post, with a contact email address, and you'll be entered into the giveaway.
- End date: Monday December 14th.