I had a great, great week this week. Bree Tanner, Nightshade, Kiss It... *excited* I LOVED Bree Tanner, though anyone who knows me or my blog could have guessed that when its release was announced. I stayed up all night and went and bought it at 5.05am... I hope Stephenie appreciates my dedication! ;)
So here's what I got this week:
- Kiss It by Erin Downing (US ARC, signed. Thanks Erin - loved it!)
- Tall Story by Candy Gourlay
- The Space Crime Conspiracy by Gareth P. Jones (Can't wait to read this!)
- My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares (UK proof/ARC)
- Ripley's RBI: A Scaly Tale by Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Ripley's RBI: The Dragon's Triangle by Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Ripley's RBI: Running Wild by Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Ripley's RBI: Secrets of the Deep by Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer ( :D )
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (Movie tie-in #2... ace cover!)
- My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
- Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (US ARC. Signed *squee*)
- The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
I was invited to Carlos's event at Foyles in London, but couldn't go, so the lovely Nina from Orion sent me a signed book. Thank you Nina!
I also got some really cool swag this week, courtesy of Steph and BEA again (signed Shade bookmark *dances*), and Kay Cassidy. I won some Cinderella Society swag over at Sophie's blog, which was ace. Thanks again guys!
Hope you all had really good weeks, and happy reading!