I had a brilliant week this week! Not only has it been a great week for tennis at Wimbledon, but Eclipse was released in cinemas here for the weekend only (until next Friday 9th July). I saw it 3 times yesterday, and it is AMAZING! I love everything about it, except for a couple of little quibbles that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Anyway, if you haven't seen it, go and see it! Hope everyone in the US enjoyed it too :D
Now begins the LONG wait for Breaking Dawn Part 1... *cries*
Here's what I got this week:
- By Midnight by Mia James (A lovely finished copy. Yay vampires!)
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (US proof/ARC)
- Tyger Tyger: A Goblin Wars Book by Kersten Hamilton (US proof/ARC. This was a nice surprise!)
- Dork Diaries: Party Time by Rachel Renee Russell (Loved this one!)
- Blue Bloods: Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz (Thanks to Emma from asamum reads for sending me this one!)
- Bella Should Have Dumped Edward by Michelle Pan (Duplicate review copy. I find it pretty funny that I got this for review, as I've worked on BellaAndEdward.com for over 2 years, lol. Go Michelle!)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Nice new UK paperback edition which I'm quoted on. See below! My review is here).
- Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Official Illustrated Movie Companion by Mark Cotta Vaz (Woohoo!!)
- Wayfarer by R. J. Anderson
I was so surprised/excited when I opened the Before I Fall paperback package, and saw that I was quoted on the back cover and inside. I jumped up and down and IM'd Carla straight away. Very, very cool!
And last but not least, my Brazilian friend Lais (AKA. Fracky over at her awesome blog) sent me a Hush, Hush (or Sussurro as it's known in Brazil) promo kit, along with some Brazilian Twilight Saga bookmarks/postcards, and some bookmarks for other YA books. Thanks Lais, I love it all! :)
Happy reading everyone!