This week was pretty ace! On Monday I went to the Simon & Schuster offices with some other bloggers, to watch a book presentation and meet some of the S&S adult team and their authors. It was a really fun day, and it was great to see Carolyn from Book Chick City and Sophie from So Many Books, So Little Time. *waves* Thanks S&S! Then on Tuesday I went to a Justin Cronin signing for The Passage, where I also got to interview him (hopefully that'll be posted next week). So all in all, it's been a fun but busy week!
Now for the books!
- Daniel X: Demons & Druids by James Patterson
- The Karma Club by Jessica Brody
- One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
- Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt
- Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak
- Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
- 100% Gleek: The Unofficial Guide to Glee by Evie Parker
- The Black Tattoo by Sam Enthoven (Signed! Very cool).
- Cathy's Ring by Jordan Weisman, Sean Stewart and Cathy Brigg
- Torment by Lauren Kate (A proper UK proof/ARC!)
- Sweet Hearts: Strictly Friends by Jo Cotterill
- Special Operations: Dogfight by Craig Simpson
- The Jaguar Stones: Middleworld by Jon Voelkel and Pamela Voelkel (US ARC)
- The Mourning Emporium by Michelle Lovric (UK proof/ARC)
- Troubadour by Mary Hoffman
- Time Raiders: The Avenger by P.C. Cast
- My Rocky Romance Diary by Liz Rettig
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Runaway Troll by Matt Haig
- Dark Touch: The Hunt by Amy Meredith
- Dark Life by Kat Falls
- Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin (US ARC)
From S&S event:
- Daughters of Fortune by Tara Hyland
- Bad Day in Blackrock by Kevin Power
- The Shadow Saga: Of Saints and Shadows by Christopher Golden
- The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (See more below.. :D )
- Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon
- Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon
- Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon
- Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon
I'm really excited again, because I'm quoted on two new S&S books: the front of Dark Life by Kat Falls and the back of Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (along with Becky from The Bookette). I almost fell over when I saw them! I hope you all don't mind me mentioning it, 'cause if I can't share it with you guys, who can I share it with?!
Happy reading, everyone!