I had another awesome week for books! I just finished Trash (it was so good!) and am really interested to see what Elixir is like. I wasn't a huge fan of The Hollow, but I've heard The Haunted is better, so I'm looking forward to that one. Also, the new Jimmy Eat World CD, Invented, arrived - 2 days before release date! *dances* For anyone who doesn't know, JEW have been my favourite band since the summer of 2001, and if you've never heard their amazingness, you should do so right now! It's been a 3 year wait for this one, so I'm pretty excited. :D (That's an understatement, I'm actually bouncing in my chair!)
Anyway, enough music talk. Here's what was in my mailbox this week...
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (Lovely shiny finished copy!)
- Trash by Andy Mulligan
- Jiggy's Magic Balls by Michael Lawrence (This sounds so funny!)
- The Bad Tuesdays: Twisted Symmetry by Benjamin J. Myers (Aren't these new covers brilliant?!)
- The Bad Tuesdays: Strange Energy by Benjamin J. Myers
- The Bad Tuesdays: Blood Alchemy by Benjamin J. Myers
- The Haunted by Jessica Verday
- Elixir by Hilary Duff
- The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted (US ARC. Thanks to Donna at Bites for sending me one of her extra copies - sounds gothic and unusual!)
- The Drake Chronicles: Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
- The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan (Thanks Savita!)
- Angel Cake by Cathy Cassidy (This is for the 2010 Green Books Campaign).
My lovely friend Nina from Orion also sent me some packs of Marcus Sedgwick postcards. They show all of his books with their brand new covers, which I think are fantastic. If you have a favourite, let me know in the comments! My Swordhand is Singing is still my #1!