Carmen Reid's fifth Secrets at St Jude's book, Sunshine Girl, is published on April 7th, and Rosi from Random House Children's Books has come up with a pretty cool idea for a competition. We all have embarrassing school pictures, right? Ones like these that Carmen posted on her site - you know the kind I'm talking about!
Anyway, if you know where your embarrassing school/teen photos are and want to be in with a chance to win some cool RHCB books, then you've come to the right place!
Here's what you need to do:
Email your embarrassing picture/s to me at the following address: buffy_chosen AT hotmail DOT com. You can include a little bit about it if you want, but you won't be judged on your stories. :) If it's okay with you, we'll add them to an online photo album where Rosi can then easily judge the winner from. Sound cool?
Three (3) people will win Random House teen goodie bags, which will include:
- 1 x signed copy of Secrets at St Jude's: New Girl by Carmen Reid (old cover)
- A full set of Secrets at St Jude's books
- 1 x signed copy of Torment by Lauren Kate
- 1 x copy of The Kissing Game by Aidan Chambers
- An Emerald Atlas notebook
- Various book postcards and bookmarks
Rules & info:
- Open to UK residents only!
- End date: April 18th, 2011.
- One entry per person.
- You do NOT have to follow my blog to enter.
- Prizes will be sent out be the publisher.
- If you're under 16, please do get permission to send your photo!
Have fun guys and, remember, the more embarrassing the better! I'm going to go and see if I can dig out any of my own pictures - *shudder*.