In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, and all links take you to Amazon. Click images for a bigger picture!
Another great week, or CoFA week as I'm sure it's now known in the blogosphere. I haven't read it yet, but maybe tomorrow. I received and bought some great books that I'm looking forward to reading, and on top of that my copy of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows DVD arrived. A good week indeed :) OH! The Twilight Saga: Official Guide is published on Tuesday. I'm literally counting down the hours!
Here's what was in my mailbox:
- Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
- Twilight, True Love and You by Louise Deacon
- Swim the Fly by Don Calame
- Undead by Kirsty McKay (UK proof/ARC)
- Ravenwood by Andrew Peters
- Secrets at St Jude's: Sunshine Girl by Carmen Reid
- The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
- Faerie Winter by Janni Lee Simner
- Scream Street: Hunger of the Yeti by Tommy Donbavand
- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Also, and this isn't book related, one of my best mates Leanne over at YA Forever sent me a parcel of awesome. Along with lovely dragon ornaments and Glee stationary was a hand puppet of a bat. It's AMAZING, and he's my new friend. I've called him Bram, and he's happily looking after my books on top of my new bookcase. Here he is: