In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, and all links take you to Amazon. Click images for a bigger picture!
I had a great week this week! Yesterday I, along with some other UK bloggers, went to the Random House offices in London for one of their blogger brunches. This was the first one I've been able to go to, and it was a lot of fun. We were given exciting goodie bags (and could take any other books we wanted) and a presentation of upcoming books, then we met authors Andy Mulligan (Trash) and Lindsey Barraclough (Long Lankin). It was also great to get to see my RHCB publicist friends again - they're all so lovely!
So here's what was in my mailbox this week. Oh, and Happy Harry Potter week to you all. I'm doing a midnight showing on Thursday night - can't wait!!
- Wickedness by Deborah White (manuscript)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (UK proof/ARC)
- Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
For review, from RHCB:
- Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
- Dearly Departed by Lia Habel (UK proof/ARC)
- This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (UK proof/ARC)
- The Donut Diaries by Dermot Milligan (character)
- Runemarks by Joanne Harris
- Flight to Dragon Isle by Lucinda Hare
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Heartless by Gail Carriger
- Vanish by Sophie Jordan (US ARC)
- The Immortals by Alyson Noel - goodie bag
- Stonewylde series by Kit Berry - swag
T-shirt, badges, postcards, sticker. Very cool. Thanks Kit!