Waiting on Wednesday idea from Jill at Breaking the Spine.
Jessica Darling's It List #1
by Megan McCafferty
* Published by: Poppy (US)
* Format: Hardcover (US)
* Release Date: September 3rd, 2013 (US)
* On Amazon: here
Summary from Amazon.com
I hadn't even gotten to homeroom yet and I'd already discovered five hard truths about junior high:
1. My best friend had turned pretty.
2. She didn't know it yet.
3. It wouldn't be long before she did.
4. That knowledge would change everything between us.
5. And there wasn't a thing I could do about it.
It's the first day of seventh grade. Is Jessica Darling doomed for dorkdom?
I am SO SO excited for this book. AHHHHH. The original Jessica Darling series is one of my all-time favourites, I was reading it long before I started this blog and I feel like I grew up with Jessica. I can't wait to see what she was like when she was younger!