This week I had a few days off work and didn't do much of anything really. I've become addicted to Boardwalk Empire and am almost finished with Season 2 (I love it) and I also read a couple of good books: Stay Where You Are and Then Leave by John Boyne and The Falconer by Elizabeth May. Look for reviews of those soon.
Here are my blog posts from this week:
- Haze Blog Tour: Author Interview - Paula Weston
- Review: If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Dark Heroine - Autumn Rose by Abigail Gibbs
- The Wonder of Books: The Hobbit
- Review: Finding It by Cora Carmack
- Review: Spider Sandwiches by Claire Freedman and Sue Hendra
- In My Mailbox #178
Have a great week!