As you read this, I'll be on my way back from seeing Helen Fielding's event at the Manchester Lit Festival. I haven't read the new Bridget book yet but hopefully I'll get to it soon. It's waiting on my new Kindle Paperwhite, which I also got this week. It's great!
Here are my posts from this week:
- Flash Fiction blog tour for Sick by Tom Leveen
- Review: All of You by Christina Lee
- Guest post by Trish Doller, author of Where the Stars Still Shine.
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Scar Boys
- Unbreakable blog tour: Kami Garcia's Top 5 Haunted Places
- Review: Haze by Paula Weston
- Author interview: Sarah Pinborough
- In My Mailbox