This week I read some great books (Definitely, Maybe in Love, The Sandman and the War of Dreams, Wait for You etc.) and have lots more to look forward to as I've now got a few days off work. Yay!
Here are my blog posts from this week:
- A review of Foreplay by Sophie Jordan, one of my favourite New Adult books.
- Mackenzie Crook's The Lost Journals of Benjamin Tooth reviewed here.
- Waiting on Wednesday: Salvage by Keren David.
- A discussion post about YA book-to-movie adaptations and their box office popularity.
- Review: Cracked by Eliza Crewe.
- A review of Kate Kingsley's new novella, Under the Mistletoe.
Have a great week, everyone!