In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, and any links take you to Amazon. Click images for a bigger picture!
Thanks to all publishers who sent me lovely books to review this week!
- The Legend of Frog by Guy Bass
- How They Met by David Levithan
- Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
- Far From You by Tess Sharpe (UK proof/ARC)
For review - Netgalley:
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Three by Sarah Lotz
- Echo Boy by Matt Haig
- Moth and Spark by Anne Leonard
- Chasing Stars by Helen Douglas (Yay!!)
- Circus of Thieves and the Raffle of Doom by William Sutcliffe
- Poppy by Mary Hooper
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Alien: Out of Shadows by Tim Lebbon
- Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee (I loved this book so much I had to buy a finished copy!)
Bought - Kindle:
- The House at Midnight by Lucie Whitehouse
- The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
- The Witch's Daughter by Paula Brackston
Have a great week and happy reading!