Lorna has been dead long enough to know the Rules. But that doesn't stop her showing up at her little sister's high school production of Hipster Hamlet. But when she arrives, a lighting rig comes crashing down on the lead cast member mid-performance. All fingers point to Lorna's little sister, Emma, and it's up to The Dead Girls Detective Agency to find the real culprit. Unless Em's not as innocent as she looks?
Charlotte wants to help Lorna prove her sister's innocence, but she's completely distracted. Not only is her ghostly-self suspended in this New York-limbo-hotel, she is having to deal with the fact that the very alive love of her life has moved on. And then there's the cute dead boy Edison, who seems to be acting nice all of a sudden. But is Charlotte ready for a new boyfriend, and one with such a murky past?
Dead Girls Walking is the second book in the Dead Girls Detective Agency series and was published in the UK last week by Constable and Robinson. As part of the blog tour, fill in the form below to be in with a chance of winning both books in the series!
Rules and info:
- The prize is one (1) set of the Dead Girls Detective Agency series, which includes one (1) copy of The Dead Girls Detective Agency and one (1) copy of Dead Girls Walking.
- This giveaway is open to UK only.
- One entry per person. There are no extra entries, though if you want to tweet about it then please do!
- Prizes will be sent out by the publisher, not by me.
- End date: May 30th, 2014.
- Fill in the form below to enter. Good luck!